Thursday, October 23, 2008

RocketReaderKids

I watched the video on RocketReaderKids and I think it is a great educational tool that could be used for teaching and learning how to read. Its interactive instructional method will really encourage children to work on their reading and develop the skills needed to be successful in reading. I like the part where the student's work is immediately assessed for immediate feedback. As I go over some of the listed websites, I realized that there are a lot of educational materials on the web that could really provide a wealth of information that educators and students can learn from. But I wonder who assesses all these websites to make sure that the content is accurate. I just feel that educators should be able to properly choose and assess the web instructional tools they will use to ensure that the content of the materials is accurate and reliable.

No comments: