Saturday, October 4, 2008

Kidspiration!

I successfully downloaded the Kidspiration 30-day trial today and I must say it is really a wonderful software especially for K-5 students. I had fun time going over the activities for writing, math, and social studies and there are also activities for reading and science. I enjoyed the writing activities especially with all the wonderful colors and pictures that I could incorporate on the writing. Young students would definitely enjoy this tool as learning becomes fun! I really love it! I find it very inspiring to see all these educational devices that could help make learning come alive in the classroom. It also helps enrich every teacher's learning experience.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Violeta, I have not yet looked at the website but thank you for posting this. Kidspiration sounds like a great tool for students. Especially since I am going for k-5 I think this is great. I feel that many websites and useful tools for the younger students.