Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MyAccess!

I really enjoyed learning about MyAccess today. I am very impressed with what the program can do to help students of different grade levels learn how to develop and improve their writing skills. It is also a great tool for the teachers to use! While I was working on it this afternoon, I was excited to receive feedbacks about how I write. Although I was not very thrilled with my first grade :), the revision part was exciting because the immediate feedback served as my guide on how to improve my writing. And guess what? My second grade was far better than the first--- so many thanks to MyAccess! I really love this program.

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

MY Access! is such a useful tool for teaching and assessing writing. I am glad you enjoyed and received the feedback you desired!

Thanks for your comments!

Andrew GE 555 said...

A program such as this is extremely helpful for those who need a little extra help with their writing skills. I wish that something like this was around when I was in school.